[vdr] Re: Suggestion on LNBs and DiSEq

Reinhard Walter Buchner wrote:
Hi Lauri,

Awk, just saw something, which I didn't realize
in my first mail:

to be able to see S19.2E, S13E, S5E and S1W satellites.

Do you want to implant this on a _single_ dish?? I don't
think you will be able to do this. The distance between
19.2E and S1W is quite large and as far as I know the
angular adjustment for these 4 satellites is too different
to be able to view them with a singular dish azimuth and lattitude adjustment. Going (if even possible) for
a midway adjustment is going to decrease signal
strength for all sats.
There is a nice multi-LNB dish 100x111cm
http://web1.triax.dk/ifs/files/triax/is/presentation/home/Satellite_x_terrestrial/DTH_(Direct_to_Home)/Aerials-Dishes_and_accessories/Dishes/Unique_Dishes/Unique_Dishes.jsp

Why not go for a motor dish setup (or at least two dishes)?
Slow  :)

--
lauri.tischler@iki.fi     * Let all cats bloom *
  The Olde Farthe         *  Chinese prowerb   *