[vdr] Re: RTL again?!

Am Die, 2003-02-04 um 16.34 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:

> The channels you listed are all from the "RTL family" and I guess that's
> why they all suffer from the same problems.
>
> What we would need is somebody who has the time to try the various driver
> and firmware versions, to find out when exactly this started to become a
> problem. I myself won't be able to do this before the weekend...
>
> So, if anybody is willing to jump in here, I suggest he/she creates a recording
> from an RTL channel with the latest driver/firmware (since I strongly beleive that
> the problem is only in the _replay_), verifies that the problems occur when replaying
> with the same driver, and then goes back the driver/firmware versions to find the
> youngest versions where replay was still ok. Once we know that we can try to
> determine exactly which changes caused the malfunction.

Are you sure that this problem is caused by driver/firmware?
I'm using vdr-1.1.14 since Nov.02. The driver is your snapshot
siemens_dvb-0.9.4-2002-06-23.patch.tar.bz2
From my point of view the problem appeared somewhere between X-Mas and
Newyear (with "1984" from 31.12.02 I observed it the first time).
Because I've never changed vdr's or driver's version this malfunction
must be caused by the tv station.

Or did I miss something?

ciao
Dariush
--
PGP Fingerprint: 0x886C99A1

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --
-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil