[vdr] Announcement: clock plugin vdr-clock-0.0.3

Hi!

I would like to announce the clock plugin (was time plugin) in the new
version.

The Changes:
- Changed the name of the plugin from "Time" to "Clock"
- Made the Setup Menu a bit more dynamic (Still not like it should be)
- Added an Internet Clock (00:00am = 0; 12:00pm = 1000)
- Added a Tea Cocker. With this you can enter a time to count down from. It
will only work as long you press no button. When you press a button before
your "tea is ready" the plugin remembers the "state" of your tea till an hour
after your tea got ready. If you don't activate the plugin until this time
the plugin will reset the state of your "tea". This idea came out of the idea
of a "pizza plugin" from the vdrportal (http://www.vdrportal.de).

I hope that I corrected all bugs from the last versions. If anybody still
detects a bug, please feel free to tell me. Some reported bugs I could not
reproduce, so it was a little hard to correct them.

You can find the file here:
http://vdr.humpen.at

best regards
Mario Aistleitner