Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: bitstreamout-0.42j (Was: AC3 over Soundcard(live and replay))
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: bitstreamout-0.42j (Was: AC3 over Soundcard(live and replay))
- From: Gregoire Favre <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:06:27 +0100
- Content-disposition: inline
- Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
- In-reply-to: <20030130203735.GA22348@wotan.suse.de>
- References: <20030130132750.GA23021@boole.suse.de> <!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAApThKxspON0KtPYFXtHDB9MKAAAAQAAAAQD78pD7ZnUmqksiGF71zTAEAAAAA@schoebel-online.net> <20030130203735.GA22348@wotan.suse.de>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mutt/1.4i
just bought now a soundcard ;-)
Do you have an easy way to test the 5.1 (without the plugin: with the plugin,
I don't hear anything at all...)?
I have a Digifire 7.1 from Guillemot:
And also a Thrustmaster Sound System 5.1
That are connected with SPDIF.
I am running kernel 2.5.59 with ALSA compiled in.
I am able to hear in stereo sound I can play with aplay through the
SPDIF, and through the analog one, I could also hear from cd.
I have tried to play DVD with mplayer to get 6 channels, but I got
errors messages when I try alsa9, such that I fall back to oss, but I
can't hear any sound at all???
When I plug my 5.1 to my standalone DVD player, I have two choice:
And if I choose SPDIF/PCM I can't hear any noise, but SPDIF/RAW works
Is there such an option in ALSA?
Is there a way to hear the sound that came from the CD1,CD2 and aux with
Thank you very much, have a great day !
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe send a mail to email@example.com with "unsubscribe vdr" as subject.
Main Index |