[vdr] Re: which remote for all those keys?

On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 13:41:05 +0100
Alessio Sangalli <alesan@manoweb.com> wrote:

> Hi. Which kind of remote do you use for all those VDR 1.1 keys?
>
> Works on my roof are going to finish and I will be able to see satellite
> TV again in few weeks. By then I would like to have a state of the art
> vdr system!!!
>
> P.S. if you need serial LIRC receivers I have few avaiable at the
> website in the signature

I use a couple (with lirc and serial dongle):
Standard Hauppauge remote - few keys, but still more than my father can handle ;-)
Creative rm-900 (borrowed from an audigy platinum) - more keys, vdr, mplayer, emergency exits/restarts
One4All Topline 8 with custom configurations - controls everything : vdr, amp, tv set, dvd player, sat receiver,vcr. Can be programmed with macros to power on/off all the devices in sequence.
With this one in VDR I am able to map all the standard keys plus two user keys.

Mattia