[vdr] Difference Nova S and Nova S CI

Hello

I have three TV-Sat-cards in my system that work well since 1.2.23
and MoBo upgrade

first card:  Hauppauge Nexus S
second card: Hauppauge Nova S
third card:  Hauppauge Nova S

first and third card have shared interrupts.

If I exchange the third card against a Nova S CI-card
(with or without connected CAM) vdr crashes shortly
after recording from the third card started.

From the log-file:

 receiver thread started on device 3 (pid=4355)

 twenty seconds later:

 ERROR: video data stream broken on device 3
 initiating emergency exit
 ERROR: thread 4354 won't end (waited 3 seconds) - cancelling it...

Should I connect a CAM-Interface to the first card
to avoid these crashes? Or is it just too early for
this kind of configuration?

regards
Wolfgang

BTW: The CAM-Interface (VIA-ACCESS) is not working.
     The Nova S CI is as new as all the other cards are.