[vdr] Re: which remote for all those keys?

On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 22:04:00 +0100
Alessio Sangalli <alesan@manoweb.com> wrote:

> Mattia Rossi wrote:
>

> > One4All Topline 8 with custom configurations - controls everything :
> > vdr, amp, tv set, dvd player, sat receiver,vcr. Can be programmed with
> > macros to power on/off all the devices in sequence.
> > With this one in VDR I am able to map all the standard keys plus two
> > user keys.
>

> where can I find a picture or a website selling it? How much money for
> such a remote?

http://www.blackstar.co.uk/circle/accessory_details/5000000000008

Around 60 UKP, that translates to about 100 Euro + Shipping and Duty
There are much cheaper ones, though they don't have the possibilty to be programmed from the PC.

http://www.oneforall.co.uk/english/products/urc/urc.htm for the full product line

Mattia