[vdr] Re: Therotic question..

Hi Stefan,

>Therefore...
>Does anybody own a circuit schema of the dvb-cards?

Most likely, but *we* (list members) will never receive it,
due to NDAs. Its  a *_wish_* just like open sourced firmware.
I don't know how many hours I spent with google to find the
sparse infos I have about the DVB (sorry no real schemtics)

Of course just "wiring in" the memory won't hack it. You
would need to adress it somehow (FW ;o(( AND you would
need to tell VDR how to see how much mem the DVB has
(for people who wouldn't mod it)

/Dream mode on
full open source hardware
 *reality snapback