[vdr] Gcc Version for DVB Driver Compile -- Hang

Hy,

I just tried to compile another DVB Driver Version.
But after loading the drivers and starting vdr the system seems to hang.
(even VT switch hangs)

then i tried to recompile my working drivers but after the recompile they
are hanging too.

I use the latest gcc version included in gentoo  gcc 3.2.1.
Are there some issues with this version and the dvb driver, or is my system
broken ?
and is someone using this gcc with DVB ?

bye, robert.

---