[vdr] Re: Uk dvbt channels.conf

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, John Grant wrote:

> vdr@listerthrawn.co.uk wrote:
>
> >Just wondering if anyone here could send me a channels.conf for a uk
> >transmitter.
> >

> I'm doing this (albeit for rteh Dover transmitter) as I write this. I
> have been reduced to running the card with the windows
> software and then taking that configuration file and hacking it in excel
> until I can get a channels.conf. HOWEVER, I have
> come unstuck figuring out where CBeebies & CBBC are.
>
> Did you create your channels.conf by hand, or what ?

CBeebies and CBBC are transmit on the same details as BBC4 and BBC Choice,
but the EPG data pid's change. On my vdr, during the day when watching BBC
Choice, I get one of the above channels, but with EPG data for BBC Choice
telling me that BBC CHoice doesn't start until 7pm or something.

Hope this helps.