[vdr] Re: burning .vdr files to DVD+R

On Fri 07 Feb 03 14:24, you wrote:

> Have a deeper look at the output:
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

> A frame is about to be opened and wants to get a
> GraphicsEnvironment:
>
> Setting up the GraphicsEnvironment fails... no rights?

I don't think that it is a 'rights'-problem. Because it does not matter if I
execute it with su-privilegies or as normal user.
Could you give me a hint, how to proof that It has or has not to do with
rights?

> no X? are valid questions.
Yes, I execute it under xterm (on localhost). Or do I have to install some
seperate libraries, too? (eg. swing and awt, but I thought they were
delivered with the j2re)

--
Bis denn,

Ulrich