[vdr] Signal Quality of Coax Video Out (composite) Nexus-s 2.1

Hi all,

i have a single Nexus-S rev. 2.1 card in my vdr box.

My TV is connected to the vdr box via the coax video out
with a coax -> SCART plug.
The quality of the picture is poor.
There are pixels arround text of the VDR Menu.
I think the composite out is the reason for this.
(all signales are merged to one, information get lost)

I found informations on the net, about building a
RGB Scart. But they had a different revision of the
card which differs from the layout of my card.

Is it possible to build a s-video or RGB-Scart out
for the rev. 2.1 ?
Does someone know what the pins on J2 are good for ?

Markus
  _     ___
 #_~`--'__ `===-,  Markus Benning <me@w3r3wolf.de>
 `.`.     `#.,//   http://www.w3r3wolf.de
 `__.__    `####\  Open Source is a philosophy
      ~~\ ,###'~   not a price tag !
         \##'