[vdr] Re: Uk dvbt channels.conf

I bought myself one of those new one4all kameleons and I'm really
impressed with it.

It can control six different devices, it's got loads of keys, does
macros, learns, emulates millions of remotes.  It even did my Meridian
kit out of the box.  It has tv volume 'punch through' (means you can set
the vol of the tv whilst controlling a different device eg. your vdr
box).  You can ring them up and they will program it over the phone
using the built in modem or you can download the config from the web
site as an audio file then just hold it up to pc speaker.

The only thing that I would like to be able to do is add or remove keys
depending on whether they are required but to be honest I'm nit picking
now.

Oh and don't forget the electro-luminous keypad/display.  Groovy :).

Alright, it's not a pronto but then it doesn't cost as much as one
either and it's not fat and ugly ;).

As I said I'm really impressed.

I also built myself a lirc serial receiver.  Even if you're not to hot
with an iron it's not hard to build, there are only 5 components.

Cheers

Glenn