[vdr] Re: Using vdr2dvd with ds.jar

On Fri 07 Feb 03 17:28, you wrote:

> Well, java.sun.com - where you've downloaded it.
> I used the rpm you find there.

I do not use the rpm, so I used the 'normal-installer'

> Point me to your ds.jar and I'll have a look at it.

It was a strange problem. I found a debian apt-source for Java 1.3.1 and
after installing that, everything works fine at once! I think there was
another problem with some libraries (eg. older libc6 Version tha required by
1.4.1 or something like that)
But, as written in another posting, now I have the next problem with
'transcode' ... grrr neverending story: just make a dvd ...:-)

--
Bis denn,

Ulrich