[vdr] Re: nvram-wakeup: service start up hangs

Lauri Pesonen schrieb:
The problem is that the linux boot sequence hangs when the OS is starting services. The offending service is accessing the HW clock. I think it was setting the system time from the HW clock (the other way around would seem silly). The console is still active, i.e. I can type to the console with my keyboard, but the boot sequence has stopped and I can't reboot the machine with CTRL-ALT-DEL.
I don't use automatic wake up, because of that problem.
My A7V133 wakes up on time, but linux hangs accessing the clock.
Maybe a BIOS problem?

Andreas Böttger