[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.23

Am 08.02.2003 12:02:07 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger
<Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de>:

>Johannes Lautner wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> here are my test results for vdr 1.1.23 with ci.c of 03-02-2003 (plain
VDR
>> no Plugins)
>> and dvb-2003-02-02-ci-ll
>>
>> Setup:
>> P5A with K6@350
>> Siemens DVB-S 1.3 as primary
>> Siemens DVB-S 1.3 with CI (PCI-Type) as secondary
>>
>> Irdeto Allcam 4.7 SE
>> Alphacrypt 1.0
>>
>> Kernel SUSE 2.4.10
>>
>> everything works nearly perfect, for a few seconds up to 1-2 minutes
>> - VDR starts and finds my CAM
>> - Debug-Output logs the Dialog between VDR and CAM
>> - Decrypting works
>> - after a unspecific time the CAM stops answering. Picture on a PW
>>   channel freezes FTA works (picture on secondary card freezes
also)
>> - restarting VDR (without rmmod / insmod the driver) give me a new
try,
>>   with the same result (Both CAMs same error)
>
>Since these two CAMs work fine in other systems I would assume
some
>other problem with your setup. Did either of these CAMs work with the
old
>driver (where CAM support was built into the firmware)?
>Could this be a heat problem?
>
>Klaus
>--

Hi,

The IRDEO works for every Day use with DVB-20021230 and
VDR 1.1.20.AIO and did it since VDR 0.72
The Alphacryp has never worked with VDR
I dont think its a Heat-Problem, there is a Cooler for the Cards and the CI
and it runs flawless with the older driver for Days

Johannes Lautner