[vdr] DiSEqC Trouble

Heya all,

I experience some trouble getting DiSEqC working properly, so I'm wondering if someone could help me here, I've search the archive of
the list and didn't find anything that could help me in this case:

Here's my troubles :

I've got a DiSEqC Tone Burst switch (I don't think it's a cheap one, as I paid it arround 31€  (euro), it's a Metronic Model. 438114
for 2 LNB, on the documentation there is only a guideline on how to connect it, and how (I guess) switch.

 LNB 2 : Tone Burst A (OFF)
 Output
 LNB 1 : Tone Burst B (ON)

HotBird on LNB1 and ASTRA on LNB2

I'm using DVB's latest CVS, and VDR 1.1.20 + ElchiAIO3-1.1.20 on a WinTV Nexus card, and when I launch VDR I got all ok on ASTRA and when
I finally switch to a channel on HotBird, the diseqc switch and I got about 4 secondes of the channel then it turns black screen...

with default diseqc.conf, I couldn't get it work, so I tried to figure out how to fix it ...

[diseqc.conf]
S19.2E  11700 V  9750  t v W15 A W15 t
S19.2E  99999 V 10600  t v W15 A W15 T
S19.2E  11700 H  9750  t V W15 A W15 t
S19.2E  99999 H 10600  t V W15 A W15 T

S13E  11700 V  9750  t v W15 B W15 T
S13E  99999 V 10600  t v W15 B W15 T
S13E  11700 H  9750  t V W15 B W15 T
S13E  99999 H 10600  t V W15 B W15 T
[/diseqc.conf]

[source.conf]
S13E    Hotbird 1-(5)-6
S19.2E  Astra 1B/C/E/F/G/H/2C
[/source.conf]

[channels.conf]
Serie Club:10758:V:S13E:27500:520:530:0:10002:1205:0:0:0
13eme Rue:12402:V:S19.2E:27500:162:88:0:14001:8703:0:0:0
[/channels.conf]

both work If I manually switch to a single LNB bypassing the diseqc.

anyway, I plan to verify with a satfinder if I could get a better signal. for now it's not that good, do you think it could be the problem ?
I got some serious doubt on my diseqc.conf too ... I manage to only play with the Tone ON/OFF and it make the deal to get at least my few seconds
switching between the 2 LNB ...

Let me know if you need additionnal logfiles, but they didn't tell me much...

Regards,

--
Alexandre ARNOUD
Simple VDR's Lover !