Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] Problems building plugins
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [vdr] Problems building plugins
- From: "John Grant" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 23:26:52 +0000
- Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable
- Content-type: text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"
- Importance: normal
- Priority: Normal
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- Sensitivity: Normal
- Thread-index: AcLQkrmuSUwp7f0JTemNI15xXDMuiA==
- Thread-topic: Problems building plugins
After a few days effort it looks like I have 1.1.23 working (mostly), so I decided to try some plugins.
Hello compiled, installed & ran just fine, but:
- mp3 doesn't, the compiler falls over on line 323 of network.c complaining of
no matching function cNet:Get(unsigned char *&, int&)
- so I tried the dvd player, but can't get the dvdnav part as warp10.net doesn't seem to
have any valid dns entries
So, anyone any clue about the first and a pointer to the second would be good. I may try another
Plugin tomorrow - third time lucky ?
To unsubscribe send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "unsubscribe vdr" as subject.
Main Index |