[vdr] Set DTR of serial-Port to a high value

Hi,
I've a problen concerning my IR-Reciever circuit.
Because I've two TV's and would like to connect two IR-Recievers to the
same
serial port,
The Serial port must provide more pover for the two recievers...
(At this time the two circuits recieve their power from the RTS line, but
this is too weak to support two recievers)
So my question is: how can I set the DTR line to a high value to support
the
RTS line?

My circuits are like that:
http://www.lirc.org/images/schematics.gif
connected together at the serial-port-side.

(sorry for my bad english :-)

I hope someone can help me...
Greets
Patrick