[vdr] Re: Lip-Synchronisation

Hi Reinhard,

An interesting idea, BUT how would you know when to
tweak it AND how much? You don't see or hear the
lipsync problem until the movie has already been
recorded and you are doing a playback ;o))
I only thought of a playback solution, especially when playing (S)VCDs, DVDs or recordings, so the fine tuning should stop after the playback ends.

Also nice would be a feature to adjust synchronization of recordings, but that seems to be more complicated ( for me ).

Bye
Helmut