[vdr] Re: nvram-wakeup: service start up hangs

Sergei Haller schrieb:
Hi Andreas,
if  you  find  the  time  for  testing, please try, if hwclock --directisa
works. thanks
Yes, --directisa works with ASUS A7V133 and BIOS 1009 (same as Lauri has).
After halt (SuSE 8.1) the BIOS don't wake up (ACPI). After vacation I will
install nvram-wakeup ;)
I'm happy, thx!

BTW:  I  just realised that I refererd to you as Birgit in my last mail, I
was just confused by the From: field ... ;^)
No problem, she's my wife. Mostly she's using this email account and I'm
too lazy to use another profile ;)

Andreas Böttger