[vdr] AW: AW: Re: AW: Re: problem with mplayer.sh

Divx runs sticky with a 1100 Celeron with 256 Megs too and on a XP2000+ with
512MB am also.
In the meanwhile, i think, mplayer is always running a "little" sticky when
playing divx over dvb. I tried really everything but it is not usable (just
a little bit sticky is not nice too look) for me.

Gruss

Stephan