[vdr] Re: Nova-CI, dxr3 and vdr

Hello Marcel,
Am Fre, 2003-02-14 um 15.29 schrieb vdr@rokers.tmfweb.nl:
> Hi Sven,
>
> There's a plugin for vdr available @ http://www.schluenss.de/DXR3.html
> or in the download pages of http://linvdr.org.
I know that and I installoed them ( in runvdr with -P dxr3).

> That will do the trick (and explains how to get it running). Make sure your DXR3 modules are loaded before you start vdr.
That ist exactly the problem. I don't know where to load the dxr3 modules. I can start the on my own, but I haven't had any success to load them automatically.
I am using Suse 7.3 Professional. So where and how do I have to load the
modules ( in runvdr? in modules.conf?)?

Greeting and all vdr users a great weekend.
Sven

Sven Soltau <sven.soltau@web.de>