[vdr] Re: Signal Quality of Coax Video Out (composite) Nexus-s 2.1

Hi All,

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 09:12:09PM +0100, Markus Benning wrote:
> ok then i'll try to get a better shielded coax to SCART cable.

I got a better shielded cable now, the result is better, but
it still not very good.

There are still dots around the letters in the VDR OSD :-(

Any ideas ?

I'm now looking for a board with a Rev. before 2.1, which had the J2
connector connected with the lines of the chip.

Where can i get such boards ?
I also need Board, with a coax-SPDIF output for my DD-Reciever.
Is it right that this connection can be taken from J2, too ?

Which Boards do you prefer ?
Where can i find instructions to build such a
coax-SPDIF/RGB-Scart out ?
I'm no expert in soldering, but i think it should be no problem
for me.

Markus
  _     ___
 #_~`--'__ `===-,  Markus Benning <me@w3r3wolf.de>
 `.`.     `#.,//   http://www.w3r3wolf.de
 `__.__    `####\  Open Source is a philosophy
      ~~\ ,###'~   not a price tag !
         \##'