[vdr] Re: Signal Quality of Coax Video Out (composite) Nexus-s 2.1

Hi Markus,

> I'm now looking for a board with a Rev. before 2.1, which had the J2
> connector connected with the lines of the chip.

Well, as always, I recommend the DVB 1.6

> Where can i get such boards ?

usa-x.org -> 179 Euro / 199 Euro  (wo/w RCU)

> I also need Board, with a coax-SPDIF output for my DD-Reciever.
> Is it right that this connection can be taken from J2, too ?

Rev 1.6

> Which Boards do you prefer ?

Rev 1.6 ;o))

> Where can i find instructions to build such a
> coax-SPDIF/RGB-Scart out ?
> I'm no expert in soldering, but i think it should be no problem
> for me.

Hmm, well you might want to consider my DVB extension
board. It is DIY. (you can get the PCB from me).

@all: I have put up two pictures of the (still empty ;o)) prototype
PCB at:

http://hotchevy.future.easyspace.com/vdr/DVBPCBREV1/DVBEB-REV1F.jpg
http://hotchevy.future.easyspace.com/vdr/DVBPCBREV1/DVBEB-REV1R.jpg