[vdr] Re: VDR 1.1.24 / Replay - CAM inserted

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> I can reproduce this here if I set my primary device to the one that
> contains the CAM. Apparently the CAM connection breaks down as soon
> as a replay session ist started. Since VDR retries to connect to the
> CAM - and fails with timeouts - this slows down everything else.
>
> At the moment I don't know yet why the CAM connection is affected by
> a replay, so if anybody happens to find something by looking at the
> av7110.c file, please let me know...

(Just an idea, I don't have a CAM.)
DATA_CI_PUT and DATA_MPEG_PLAY share the same communication mechanism
(transmit buffer, debitype variable etc).
Maybe replay has a higher priority on the ARM side than the CAM stuff.
Try to find out whether the gpioirq()/DATA_CI_PUT interrupt is missing
during replay.

Oliver