[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.25

HI Klaus,

> This version requires the DVB driver from
>   ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/linux-dvb.2003-02-16.tar.bz2
> which is the unmodified CVS 'HEAD' version from 2003-02-16.

Does this mean the experimental LL firm is now "offically" included
in the CVS? (i.e. non longer "experimental" ;o))

BTW: for your CAM list: the rev of the CI in the case of the working
MM 1.09 is a 1.4 PCI and the MM also works with the old firmware
(Non LL)

Don't you think it might be a good idea to add an additional colum
for multiple CAM test(ers)? See below for what I mean:

Removing smartcard and reinserting it in the other
CAM (+retune channel) works.

Any of these eight combos of MM & Alpha are working:
Slot 0    Slot 1    Smartcard inserted
MM        -               X
Alpha      -               X
-            MM           X
-            Alpha         X
MM     Alpha          X Alpha
Alpha   MM            X Alpha
MM     Alpha          X MM
Alpha   MM            X MM

Something like a "Multiple CAM" column should be enough.
That way the CAMS.txt remains readable. If someone
experiences problems, they can reveal it in the notes column.

Greetz,
Reinhard

---
Mail is certified Virus Free.