[vdr] Re: DXR3 +Nova -> segmentation fault

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 13:46:06 +0100
<vdr@rokers.tmfweb.nl> wrote:

Hi again!

> For what it's worth.
>
> I've got a Nova-s-CI and a BT865 DXR3.
> With vdr1.22 I sometimes got a segmentation fault when ending the
> program.
> With vdr1.24 I didn't get it anymore (only a few times tried yet).

I only read that VDR works with NOVA-CI and an DXR3 card. does it work
with the Nova-S too?
I've tried many dvb-driver-versions but it seem that only the
siemens-drivers wont work.
run's vdr with this driver?
i can watch tv withit...
but when i try to start ./vdr -Pdxr3 in the vdr-1.1.24 - topdir it
segfaults after a few seconds when i do nothing, else the menu works,
but no picture from satalite :-(
any ideas?
thanks armin