[vdr] ANNOUNCE: vdr-bitstreamout 0.43 (AC3 loop through soundcard)

Hi all,

  I'd like to announce the version 0.43 of the bitstreamout plugin for
VDR.  From the ChangeLog:

- Move from spdif.conf to the setup interface of VDR
- Rewrite manual page to describe options and settings
- Enhance linear PCM detection
- Fix bug in underrun detection
- Start wrapper only at frame boundaries which should remove
  any staccato effect
- Check bounce buffer before sleeping on next frame which
  should avoid video distortion after mute due high CPU load
- Add warning about none audio linear PCM

In other words the spdif.conf is gone and therefore the new interface
for the plugin is provided, see the new manual page, e.g.

[...]
SYNOPSIS
       Start of plugin bitstreamout:
           vdr [...]  -P 'bitstreamout [-mscript]'

       Configuration of plugin bitstreamout by Setup menu:
           Setup
               +-> Plugins
                       +-> bitstreamout

         +-----------+---------------+-----------------+
         |Option     | Default value | Possible values |
         +-----------+---------------+-----------------+
         |Card       | 0             |   [0 ...  7]    |
         |Device     | 2             |   [0 ... 31]    |
         |Delay      | 8             |   [0 ... 12]    |
         |IEC958     | Con           |     Con/Pro     |
         |VariableIO | yes           |     yes/no      |
         |MemoryMap  | no            |     yes/no      |
[...]

for a full description.

        Werner