[vdr] Re: OT: Unfriendly behaviour (was: Re: Re: ERROR: /dev/lircd: Permission denied)

Hi,

> * Ulrich Petri <ulope@gmx.de> [030223 13:58]:
> > No its not my MUA that is broken, but rather his one, because it uses an
> > header tag out of standard.

> It's actually a feature of Outlook/Outlook Express, that obviously
> cannot be switched off.

I, too, am using Outlook Express and have no trouble
reading either Ulrich Petri's nor Stefan Reinauer's
messages.

C'mon guys, please settle this nicely (and best off list).

Thanks & Greetz,
Reinhard

---
Mail is certified Virus Free.