[vdr] Re: xmame - vdr plugin

Hi Matthias,

> > Xmame already works on the DVB output ;o))
> > What I am looking for is a possibility to play
> > the games via RCU.

> Currently it needs the old drivers and an outdated ffmpeg
> and it still consumes too much cpu, doesn't scale nicely
> and so on 8-(

I have a AMP XP1600 ;o)), but okay, I see your point.

> I'll port it to the new driver when I'll have time again.

Fantastic!

>A RCU-enabled version already exists on my harddisk, but
> there are still some problems with it.

Lechzzz, I want it ;o)) Great to hear that it will be possible.
As most of the old games don't need 5 joysticks and 10
hands to control them ;o)) I think it should be possible to
play a game with an RCU.

Will you (don't rememeber if this is already possible)
add a ROM browser?

Tetris & TicTacToe also work with the RCU and playing
Tetris with the RCU you can react quick enough (most
of the time :o))

I would go for an USB joystick or game pad, but to my
knowledge their are no wireless joysticks on the market
;o))

Greetz,
Reinhard

---