[vdr] Re: xmame - vdr plugin

On Sunday 23 February 2003 20:23, you wrote:

> I would go for an USB joystick or game pad, but to my
> knowledge their are no wireless joysticks on the market
> ;o))

There is more then one wireless joypad out there. Have a look at the current
c't ;)

From the article in c't:
wingman cordless rumblepad => 70 EUR
Sidewinder Gamepad pro => 30 EUR
Thrustmaster firestorm wireless Gamepad => 29 EUR

And a joystick from logitech for 79 EUR was tested as well (wireless too).

So let the games begin ;)

--
Regards
Steffen