Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: vdr-osdteletext-0.2
I'd like to test this plugin, but it doesn't compile. (Version 0.1
compiled and worked without problems.) When trying to make the plugin,
it complains about a "missing separator" in line 68 of the Makefile. I
am using gcc 2.95.3, maybe this is the problem...
Marcel Wiesweg wrote:
Here is a new version of the osdteletext plugin.
I implemented some suggestions I received on this list and some ideas of
Download it from
For those who don't know what this is all about:
This plugin displays teletext directly to the OSD.
- Copied code to receive and save teletext data from original teletext plugin.
(appreciating Peter Seyringer's great work)
- added command line option "-r" to enable the receiving code
- added setup options to make key bindings fully configurable.
For each key you can choose between the three actions "Zoom", "Half page" or
"Switch channel" or use it to jump to a page
- added setup option to make background transparency configurable
(0...255, VDR's default value being 127)
- included Emil Naepflein's patch to improve changing pages relatively
- added feature to view saved pages of other channels than the current
("Switch Channel"). Last pages are remembered over channel switching.
- fixed bug when the upper half of a page was not automatically shown
when using the number keys
- page and channel numbers now persist when returning to VDR
- added clock which can regularly be updated.
(the clock shows the system time, which may definitely be different
from the time broadcast via teletext)
- added setup option to enable clock
- now copies README to ../../man, as Reinhard Walter Buchner suggested
To unsubscribe send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "unsubscribe vdr" as subject.
Main Index |