[vdr] Re: Lirc + IRman problem

hi
> irrecord: received "449c00000000"
> irrecord: decoding failed for all remotes

> normaly irrecord is used to create a new lircd.conf, so you dont
need
> any of the "preconfigured" conf files...

yes, i know. i dont use this preconfigured files. only to compare the
codes to locate the error.

> What exactly are you doing that leads to the error?

1. installing the driver (0.4.2) to communicate with IRman
http://www.evation.com/libirman/libirman.html
./configure
make
make install

testing to make sure, that the driver work correctly.
./test_io /dev/ttyS0
press a remote key -> driver received and displays the code:
449c00000000

2. installing Lirc (0.6.6)
./setup.sh && make install
choose the IRman on ttyS0 and enable debugging on menu

3. try to create a config file for my remotecontrol
irrecord lircd.conf
if i press a key on my remote, the error appears on each keypress
>irrecord: received "449c00000000"      #string various about the
different keycodes!
>irrecord: decoding failed for all remotes

i have tried with different lirc versions, 0.6.5, 0.6.1.

ive not any ideas .....

greetings from germany
tobias
http://mediabox.traffic-eye.de