[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: vdr-osdteletext-0.2

Marcel Wiesweg wrote:
Hello!

Here is a new version of the osdteletext plugin. I implemented some suggestions I received on this list and some ideas of myself.
Good Stuff, it works, now I just need to find out teletext pid's for
all channels.
Anyway to set initial page, other than 100 ??
Would be useful for teletext subtitles.

- now copies README to ../../man, as Reinhard Walter Buchner suggested
Bad idea, assumes that ../../man exists.
I just commented that stuff out in Makefile, in addition Makefile
tried to move 'README' but no such file, only 'readme' was found :)