[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: vdr-osdteletext-0.2

Am Montag, 24. Februar 2003 21:17 schrieb Lauri Tischler:
> Good Stuff, it works, now I just need to find out teletext pid's for
> all channels.
> Anyway to set initial page, other than 100 ??
For now you can patch it, menu.c line 35.
> Would be useful for teletext subtitles./
This is something I did not consider yet. Problems are:
-page is not updated
-at least half the screen will be gray, unless you set transparency to 0.
These are either TODOs for a next version. Or I include an option to
temporarily stop receiving, then you will be able to use your TV set's
videotext system for subtitles.
Apart from those issues, any usage of the OSD from VDR's side, volume or mute,
will result in the plugin being closed. This is inherent in the architecture.

> tried to move 'README' but no such file, only 'readme' was found :)
don't want to know how that lower case thing happened. Last minute changes
(Makefile) are no good.