[vdr] Re: Simplified Channels.conf

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Lauri Tischler wrote:

>Zierath Bernd wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> there should be a preferred audio language an subtitle language in a global config
>> and the rest is parsed form the stream.
>
>Order of preference is better, also a selection for 'original' language,
>whatever that happens to be.  I _hate_ dubbed films.  :)

Heh, most larger European countries robably have no foreign movies at all
that aren't dubbed... Only the smaller ones that can't afford dubbing send
the movies as they were meant to be and use subtitles (luckily Finland is
one of those).

--

                  - "What're quantum mechanics?"
        - "I don't know. People who repair quantums, I suppose."