[vdr] about the vdr streaming plugin

Hi,

I have some other questions for the streaming plugin users or develppers.

1- firstly, can this plugin be used to stream several channels on the network.
(channels on the same transponder with 1 card, or on different transponders
with 2 cards) (ie : several instance of ffmpeg/ffserver)

2- Is it possible to stream from a DVD (dvd plugin), from an already recorded
file on hard drive, or from a Divx on hard drive.
It doesn't seem to be possible at the moment, but if it's not, would that
require a lot of work to implement?

what I want to do is to set up a quite generic box for video mpeg4 streaming
with various sources like dvb/dvd/mpeg2 files/mpeg4 files, to serve different
content to different clients at the same time.

Thanks for your help and for any comments,

Alexis