[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: VDR at CeBIT 2003

Hi Ulrich,

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Ulrich Petri wrote:
> Is there any chance that you are there on saturday (or even Friday)?
Not any. Only Sunday, according to the multimedia main theme in the
Linux-Park. And *one* day as CeBIT exhibitor is enough for us two... I'll be
at CeBIT till Wednesday, and I can't spend another day sitting around. If we
would find some people who'll take the boot duty on Monday, we could talk
about this.

> I ask this, because sundays CeBit is nearly unbearable (you konw... the
> school kids and give-away-hunters)
That's why the Linux-Park has multimedia as main theme on sunday.

Bye,
  _cooper_