[vdr] low volume with Crystal CS4341

The volume level of my DVB-S card is low. Compared to my dbox or dvd player I need to double the volume level of my tv when watching via vdr. So far I use the comp. video and stero out from the card not via J2. The vdr is directly connected to a philips 32PW9617.

I use a TT rev 1.6 card with a crystal CS4341 audio dac. I already looked at DVB/driver/av7110/av7110.c SetVolume(...). If the volume level of vdr is turned to max (volleft/volright is at 255) the chleft/chright values are 0. I checked this via printk() calls. The crystal CS4341 datasheet says that 0 means max volume (page 21) level.

Is there something I can check to get a higher volume level out of vdr?

---
Claas Hilbrecht
http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de