[vdr] Re: How many satellite cables needed?

Hello,

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Walter Schittek wrote:
> I am new to the project and even don't yet have the DVB hardware. In our
> new appartment, I want to prepare the cables for VDR.
Regardless of what you plan to use, do yourself a favour and place four sat
cables into the wall -- this gives you the possibillity to feed at least a
digital multi switch if you need more than four sat signals one (future) day.

With less cables you'll be stuck to exact the number you plan now, a multi
switch can be cascaded so you have a (theoretically) unlimited number of
receivers you can feed with the four cables.

Best regards,
  _cooper_