[vdr] Re: Premiere CAM-Module

if all works as expected (LL protokol was THE step for vdr in the last time - great work!!!) every CI module will work, the only "problem" with the Premiere CI is that it checks a kind of digital signature of the host system before starting to work
the reasons are:
-child protection from medie-law (PIN for specific age protectet transmissons)
-macrovision protection for specific content (PW has contracts with the holywood studios about that)

> Is there anyone who has tested it yet ?

have only read tests from users with different stb´s - finaly (imho) will not work with vdr

NO I HAVE NOT TESTED IT MYSELF
(never got one - you can get it with your abo if you have a certified stb - serial number required for ordering)

please correct me if i´m wrong - i would like to hear that :-)