[vdr] Re: dxr3/vdr problem

Hi guys,

Malcom is using DVB-T if i remember correctly and the currently implemented
DVB-T systems seems to be more in an experimental state than in production
state ;-)

The question is who (driver/vdr/dxr3-plugin) has to take care of corrupt
data ?! In Kai's opinion the data has to be checked and rejected inside the
driver and such corrcupt data should never reach upper layers (the dxr3-plugin).
This is at least defined in the ISO/OSI-network model.
Btw. the DXR3 is by itself very sensitive on corrupt data. It was never
designed to work under such situations because it has normaly only deal with data
from a DVD.

Bis denne
Stefan.