[vdr] Re: DVB-S Card with Composite or S-Video

Patrick Maier wrote:

Hi,
can someone tell me which DVB-S cards do have a composite (RGB) or S-Video
output?
I've the Haupauge WinTV DVB-S card v.1.3 (I think), but this one only has
the FBas-signal.

If a card has Composite or S-Video and FBas, is it possible to connect 2
TV-sets - one on the composite and the other on FBas?

Because I've a videobeamer and a TV-set in 2 seperate rooms and the
videobeamer needs composite (to get the best picture-quality)

Ok thanks a lot
Patrick

Hi,
the DVB-S rev. 1.3 has a S-Video as well, but without a connector. The signal is on the J2 connector on the board and has to be activated by the driver. Search for "J2" in the list.

Helge.