[vdr] Re: AC3overDVB ?

Hi again,

I just started "from scratch", rebuilt the vanilla-vdr and all
plugins and patches and "TaTaaaa" I *have* AC3 from a DVD :)))

Sorry for bothering you with this... I think it was just a
"bad combination of circumstances" like precompiled object
files which did not match or stuff ;)

I also have AC3 now when I playback a recording which contains
an AC3 stream. *But* there is another (smaller) limitation...

I don't have "live AC3", e.g. right now with "Jurassic Park III"
on Premiere 2... I *do* have AC3 if I record this movie and watch
it in timeshift-Mode....

Although I could live with that, is this a known problem and, more
important, is there a solution maybe ? Anyone ?

Thanks for your patience :)