[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] autopid/nvod/portal patch v7

Hi,

i've tested the patch, and i got the following Problem, black tv-screen and no audio on

Premiere channels. But the channels of Premiere Direkt/Erotik ... and so on where
found.

my setup:
linux-2.1.21-pre6
vdr-1.1.26 only with audiopid patch
dvb-20030404
dvb-s nexus 2.1 primary card
dvb-s 1.3  secondary card
dvb-s 1.3 third card with an Allcam SE4.7

with clean vdr-1.1.26 i can watch Premiere no Problems, with the autopid patch i can
see a Cam read error no more informations even with vdr parameter -l 3.7

has anybody an idea what's wrong or how i can find where the problem is.

Gerald