[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] autopid/nvod/portal patch v7

On Wednesday 09 April 2003 14:21, Gerald Raaf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i've tested the patch, and i got the following Problem, black tv-screen and
> no audio on
>
> Premiere channels. But the channels of Premiere Direkt/Erotik ... and so on
> where found.
>
> my setup:
> linux-2.1.21-pre6
> vdr-1.1.26 only with audiopid patch
> dvb-20030404
> dvb-s nexus 2.1 primary card
> dvb-s 1.3  secondary card
> dvb-s 1.3 third card with an Allcam SE4.7
>
> with clean vdr-1.1.26 i can watch Premiere no Problems, with the autopid
> patch i can see a Cam read error no more informations even with vdr
> parameter -l 3.7

I'm not yet using the LL-Firmware, it is therefore entirely possible that I
broke the CAM handling. Especially, I do touch some the Ca related PMT
scanning stuff which i do not understand completely.
My understanding at the moment is that the orginal code scans the PAT's (all
of them) more or less randomly, where my version only attempts to get the
relevant PAT. However, some reports do indicate that I do not always get the
complete PMT/PAT. That could also be the source of the problem you are
seeing.

Andreas