[vdr] Re: marks.vdr and the possibiltity to load your cuttings from the net...

Uwe Weissbach wrote:

> > Wiljo Heinen wrote:
> > > Any intention to change this behaviour - or do I have to count frames (or
> > > look into index.vdr)?
> >
> > I'm afraid you'll have to look into index.vdr or whatever else it takes if
> > you need to handle PTS.
>
> Klaus that's an easily-to-understand reason, but maybe you can grab the chance
> to think about the the advantage of a PTS-supporting cut-list, because of
> the earlier discussed posibility of a net-supported cut-list exchange,
> think about the possibility to start a reccmd and automaticly VDR load the list from
> the net and furthermore you haveonly to press "2" ;-)  ..... just a wish ..... ;-)

I don't see how VDR could reasonably use PTS for this.
A VDR recording can consist of several parts that don't necessarily
have continuous PTS (just think of a recording that gets interrupted for
some reason and then continues). So I guess I'll keep it the way it is.

Klaus