[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.27

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
Lauri Tischler wrote:

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

This version requires the DVB driver from

 ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/linux-dvb.2003-04-13.tar.bz2
With this version the audio sync verges ridiculous, once again.
I have version of CVS, grabbed at 7th Apr. there the sync is quite good.

I just verified that I am really using today's CVS driver version (you can
never know...) and switched through a lot of channels. The A/V sync was never
lost. These are, of course, all channels where VPID==PCRPID, since VDR doesn't
yet explicitly set the PCRPID in case it is different. Maybe your channels
have VPID!=PCRPID? But then again I couldn't explain why it would have worked
for you with driver 2003-04-07...
OK, some clarification, sync is bad on DVB-T, it's ok on DVB-S.
Just tested it on QVC shopping channel, the junk salespersons had
perfect lip sync.