[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.27

Lauri Tischler wrote:

> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
> > This version requires the DVB driver from
> >
> >   ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/linux-dvb.2003-04-13.tar.bz2
>
> With this version the audio sync verges ridiculous, once again.
> I have version of CVS, grabbed at 7th Apr. there the sync is quite good.

I just verified that I am really using today's CVS driver version (you can
never know...) and switched through a lot of channels. The A/V sync was never
lost. These are, of course, all channels where VPID==PCRPID, since VDR doesn't
yet explicitly set the PCRPID in case it is different. Maybe your channels
have VPID!=PCRPID? But then again I couldn't explain why it would have worked
for you with driver 2003-04-07...

Klaus